Thursday, September 15, 2011

Truly Blessed

As I sit here contemplating on what to blog about all that comes to mind are all the wonderful women I work with day in and day out as well as my friends and family.  I feel so fortunate to have such an amazing group of women in my life.  I have 5 sisters who are my everything, they are so amazing and so different from each other.  Yet even though we are different we make an effort to get together a couple times a year, just us.  With the loss of our parents in the same year their love and support has been my safety net.  Then there are my friends, wow what an awesome group of women.  Again all different but we all get along.  My friends range from college friends to friends I have met in the past year.  Wow, from breaking up with my first love to dealing with life changes they have been there for me through it all.  Then of course I have the women in my life that I work with.  Many of you may read this blog.  As I sit here and think of the women I know across the University I am amazed.  There are so many different areas that I know women from, especially as I sit on the Staff Advisory Council and then the women I know in my division.  It is a pleasure coming to work every day knowing I am going to run into so many strong women. 

All the women that surround me are an inspiration in some way.  I am truly blessed thanks to all of you.













Tami Thibodeau
Skutt and Harper Centers
Business Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment